Zhongwang Mansion, Suzhou Museum

Taiping Tianguo Zhongwangfu is located in Dongbei Street, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, adjacent to the Humble Administrator’s Garden. It is the royal palace of the Qing Dynasty peasant uprising regime Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Li Wang, the most complete building that survived the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, and remains in Chinese history. The most complete peasant uprising army Wangfu was announced by the State Council as a national key cultural relics protection unit in 1961.

The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom of the Suzhou City is the most complete set of historical buildings of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. It is located at No. 204, Northeast Street, Tuen Mun, Suzhou. It is now the Suzhou Museum. Approved by the State Council in March 1961, it was listed as the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units. In October 1964, due to the influence of the extreme left route, it was announced to be revoked. In 1981, with the approval of the State Council, it was agreed to revert to the national key cultural relics protection unit.

Li Xiucheng: (AD 1823-1864), a native of Tengxian County, Guangxi, “the bitterness of the family, the days can not be, the degree of difficulty is difficult… cold and no food.” When he joined the army, he was a soldier. After he settled in Tianjing, he was promoted by Yang Xiuqing as the right fourth army commander. Later, he was the supervisor, the commander, and the local official. In 1859, Feng Zhongwang, who had a loyalty to the king in Tianjing, was an important military commander in the late Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. He was partially cracked in the Taipingtian, and Tianjing was attacked by the Qing army in the north and south. He led the army to break the Qinghainan camp and drove straight into it. He took Changzhou, Wuxi, Suzhou and Hangzhou all the way, and opened up the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Jiangnan base area—Sufu Province. Suzhou is the provincial government.

In June 1860 (Tai Ping Tian Guo Geng Shen in April), Zhong Wang Li Xiucheng led the Taiping army to conquer Suzhou. In August of this year, Zhong Wang Li Xiucheng concentrated thousands of migrant workers, based on the site of the Humble Administrator’s Garden. In the middle of the city, the North Street, Mianli Li Xu, according to Wang’s house, Adjacent Lianzheng Zhengyuan structure and the confiscation of its East Pan and Xiwang surnames, expanded to the use of the palace.” After more than three years of operation. Finally, it has been built into a grand building with a combination of offices, houses and gardens. This is the royal palace of Li Xiucheng in Suzhou during the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, which is second to none in Jiangnan.

The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Chung Wang House is located at the former site of the Qizheng Garden in Tuen Mun, Northeast Street, Suzhou. If you look back at it, the area was originally the residence of Wu Yulin in the Three Kingdoms (187-219 AD), and there was Gao Shidai in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (AD 378). -441 years) House, the late Tang poet Lu Guimeng (AD? – AD 881). At that time, there was a metaphor of “not going out of the country, and if it was a villa.” In the Northern Song Dynasty, the Shanyin Book Hu Yanyan built the “Five Liutang” here, and his son Hu Yujian “like the village”. The Yuan Dynasty was Dahong Temple. In the fourth year of Ming Zhengde (AD 1509), the imperial censor Wang Xianchen abandoned the official retreat, and built the villa with the Dahongsi waste base. He took the Western Jin Dynasty Pan Yue’s “Sleeping Fu” meaning: “Building a room for planting trees and gardening vegetables, … is also a leader It is also a political policy, named “Humble Administrator’s Garden.” The first construction of the Humble Administrator’s Garden, “Guangxi more than 200 acres, Maoshu Quchi, wins the world.” After Wang’s death, his son was not happy. When he lost the park to Xu Tai, the descendants of Xu’s family also declined, and the garden gradually became ruined. Chongzhen four years (AD 1631), the prince Wang Xinyi purchased, Chongzhen eight years (AD 1635), completed “homeland”. At the beginning of the Qing Dynasty, Qian Qianyi built a house in the west of the “Hanzheng Garden”, and settled the name of Liu Ruru. In the 10th year of Shunzhi (AD 1653), Shi Haining Chen Shizhen purchased the park for two thousand gold. In the early years of Emperor Kangxi, Wu Sangui’s Wang Yongning’s income was added, and the major events were upgraded. “Yifu is a high-class building, and it is extremely luxurious.” In the twenty-third year of Emperor Kangxi (AD 1684), Emperor Kangxi of the Kangxi Emperor visited the park. In the third year of Qianlong (AD 1738), it was divided into two. The east was returned to Taishou Jiang Yixian, and it was rebuilt and renamed Fuyuan. West is owned by Ye Shikuan and another book garden. In the middle of Jiaqing, Fuyuan was obtained from the criminal investigation of Langzhong. Daoguang was returned to the university student Wu Hao and renamed Wu Yuan. The book garden is owned by the sergeant Shen Yuanzhen. In the eastern residence, Qing Jiaqing and Daoguang years, they have been awarded to the Ministry of Education, and Pan Shiyi and his son Pan are engaged in the construction of Ruiqi Book House.

Qing Xianfeng in April (June 1860), Zhongwang Li Xiucheng led the Taiping Army to conquer Suzhou, and established Sufu Province with Suzhou as the center. In August, Li Xiucheng merged the part of the Humble Administrator’s Garden with the eastern part of Pan Aixuan (Pan’s Son) and the West Wang Shuo’s house, and merged it into the “Zhongwangfu”, and repaired it again. “The garden pavilion is all fine.” Tao Xun, “Yu Feng Li Geng Shen Wen Wen Lu” Xian Feng tenth August eighth note said: “Yu Shi began to sigh in the Sucheng North Street Humble Administrator’s Garden infrastructure pseudo-king.” Pan Panrui’s “Sutai Lulu Ji” said: “Zhuzhong emirates in the city of North Street, Mianli Li Xu, according to Wang’s house, 纰 (adjacent) Lianzhengyuan structure and confiscated its Dong Pan and Xiwang surnames Expanded to use the palace.” The number of construction workers used is based on the Wujiang people’s tiredness and old age, “Geng Yu Ji Lue” said: “The thousands of soldiers are made.” The Suzhou people’s snorkeling fisherman’s “Liaoyu ash record” said: “The craftsmanship is hundreds of people, and it’s not awkward all the year round.” “Working is not awkward, the city has broken.” In addition, when Li Xiucheng built the Zhongwang Palace, in accordance with the specifications of the Wangfu, there were two drum pavilions and east and west gates outside the gate of the Chung King Mansion. The east and west gates were lined up on both sides, and a turret stood majesticly above the Tuen Mun. The entire palace can be divided into three parts: the middle, the east and the west. According to records, there are also many observation towers in the government.

In the second year of Qing Tongzhi (AD 1863), Li Hongzhang suppressed the Taiping army and captured Suzhou. After occupying the loyalty to the king, he took Zhongwangfu as his governor of Jiangsu. In his family letter to his brother Li Hezhang, he said: “Zhongwangfu, Qionglou Yuyu, Qudongfang, really like a fairy cave house”, “Garden three or four, two or three theaters, and the place where the life is not seen”, Said: “Zhongwangfu dozens of houses, hundreds of people follow, they live to open.” In particular, the paintings in the Zhongwang Palace are recorded from the “Blood Banknotes”: “Zhao Chenglin enters the government and fills the paintings.” Shi Chenglin was a painter, and the Taiping army was revived in Changzhou. It was enlisted in the Taiping Army and joined the army to Suzhou. All this fully explained the “scale of the Soviet Union”.

Since the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom’s loyalty to the king’s palace was built according to the rules of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, it was grand and magnificent, and it was incomparable to the Qing Dynasty bureaucrats. According to Wang Bingqian’s “Provincial Rehabilitation on Li Fu’s Military Situation”, “There is an urgent need to eradicate the ruin. Since the thief fell into a shackle, the construction of a pseudo-house, carving and painting, is extremely embarrassing. It has now been accepted as the official office, its head Panlong Jincai, all the rebellious, eager to freely cut, change the rules, to watch. The rest of the book stickers and the pseudo-building arches outside the city, should be quickly demolished, eradicating the cleanliness, cleansing, refreshing. (“The Book of Self-Deception”, Volume VI). And Gong Zicun’s “Self-Every Diary” volume twenty-three, Qing Tongzhi three years on May 22, remembered: “Move the boat to close the customs, to see the new department, the Wu and Wang two houses, once a false loyalty Wangfu, the realm of the realm, Yu is the door, also rich.” The failure of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Li Hongzhang occupied Zhongwangfu as a temporary “Jiangsu governor’s martial arts”, fearing that he would accuse the “trick system” and thus reconstruct the Zhongwang House according to the regulations of the Qing Dynasty. Change the gate of the Shanyu House on the top of the mountain to the despicable hard-top gate, and the two gates and the drum pavilion are gone, and the dazzling paintings on the gates are also painted, especially the paintings. The dragon “decorated” was not coated, and the two sides of the main hall on the spine were “Feng Peony” and survived.

In the five years of Qing Tongzhi (AD 1866), the governor Tuen Mun moved out. Qing Tongzhi ten years (AD 1871), Hebei Nanpi Zhang Zhiwan (Guangxu was a university scholar) when he was a governor of Jiangsu, living in the eastern residence, and then with the right Buzheng Enxi, managing Suzhou Weaving Tang Deshou The Grain Reserve and Dao Yingpu were negotiating and advocating the establishment of the Guild Hall. In the first month of Tongzhi 11 (AD 1872), the Central Garden and the eastern and western residences were changed to the Eight Banners Fengzhi Hall, and the gardens were restored to the original name of the Humble Administrator’s Garden. The western part of the park was placed in Zhang Guangqian in the 5th year of Guangxu (AD 1879), and another garden was built.

After the Revolution of 1911 (AD 1911), the Eight Flags were directly renamed the Fengzhi Hall. In the nine years of the Republic of China (1920), the eastern residence was leased with Li Hongzhang’s nephew, former Yungui Governor Li Jingyu, and later Li Hesun inherited, moved to Hong Kong, and mortgaged a bank before liberation. In the anti-Japanese war in the western part of the country, in the 27th year of the Republic of China (AD 1938), it was rented by the pseudo-province of Jiangsu Province, Chen Zemin, as the office of the pseudo-provincial government.

In September 1946, the National Institute of Social Education moved from Sichuan Bianshan to Suzhou as a school building, and the eastern residence was also used by the college.

In April 1949, Suzhou was liberated, and the School of Social Education moved to Wuxi. It was used by the Suzhou Administrative Commissioner of Sunan. In November 1951, it was placed under the management of the Cultural Relics Management Committee of Southern Jiangsu. The cultural management department immediately repaired it and completed it in October 1952. On November 6 of the same year, the central and western part of the Humble Administrator’s Garden, which was renovated after the renovation, was officially opened to the public. The east was a garden and staff quarters. The front of the park was a house, and the middle part was returned to the Southern Jiangsu Cultural Management Association. For use, the East Residence is the Suzhou Library in Southern Jiangsu and the Western Residence is Hongze Primary School. In this way, the historical loyalty palace was once again dismembered, and as the place where the Sunan Cultural Management Committee was deposited, it was then the preparatory office of the Jiangsu Provincial Museum.

On the New Year’s Day in 1960, the Suzhou Museum was established.

In March 1961, the State Council also announced that both the Humble Administrator’s Garden and the Zhongwang House were the first batch of key cultural relics protection units in the country. The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom’s loyalty to the king’s house is numbered 3, and the Humble Administrator’s Garden is numbered 121. The pattern of the Zhongwangfu remains to this day.

status quo
Zhongwangfu is located in Suzhou North Temple Road (formerly Northeast Street). Its main body is the official office of the Middle Road. It was built according to the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. After the removal of the East and West Gates, the corner building and the drum pavilion by Li Hongzhang, the door was changed to the style of the Qing Dynasty. And painted the dragon and phoenix painting, but the others still remain the same.

On the central axis, there are illumination walls, gates, gates, main halls, back halls, and apse from the south to the north, with a depth of about 140 meters.

The main facade of Zhongwang Palace is 12.5 meters wide and 10 meters deep. It was originally a single mountain, and later changed to a hard mountaintop. On the front and rear columns, the forehead. The paintings of Liang Shu are painted, the traces of dragons and phoenixes are faintly discernible, and the bases of the columns are all bluestone basins. Separate the walls between the spine, and set up a broken door in the Ming Dynasty to hold the drum stone. The left and right wings of the gate are made up of eight-character walls. Both the drum stone and the stone lion are engraved with fineness and extraordinary momentum. The instrument door is a hard mountain style, with a width of 13.5 meters and a depth of 8.5 meters. The beams, plaques and plaques are painted. Behind the door is a slate wide court, and the east and west corridors are seven wide and opposite each other.

The main hall and the back hall are both hard mountain tops, each of which is three wide, with a five-fold circular shed at the top of the corridor. The connection is a whole, and the plane is in the shape of an I-shape. The main hall is about 11 meters high, 17 meters wide and 14.5 meters deep. The front step gallery, the front slab is placed on the forehead, and a three-lift bucket arch is placed on the front. The head of the column was placed in front of the T-shaped branch, and the beam was placed on the beam. There are fourteen long-window windows in the pillars of the sea, and the apron embossed Yunlong. The structure of the inner beam of the temple is like the hall of the hall, and the pedestal of the pillars and the golden columns, the pillars of the golden pillars and the rear pillars, and the double-step corridor. There is a screen door between the pillars in the future. The back hall is 14.2 meters wide and 6.2 meters deep. The beam frame is round and different from the main hall. The main hall and the back hall are decorated with painted beams, beams and urns.

There is a small courtyard between the back hall and the apse. The apse is a hardtop, Gaotong main hall, with a width of 14.6 meters and a depth of 10 meters. There is a step gallery in front, and there is a flat raft on the forehead. There is a T-shaped branch with a single-sided jump. There is a boat awning between the step column and the gold column, and a girders between the gold column and the rear step column. There are eighteen screen doors between the rear pillars, and the sills and the back steps are provided with a pad, which is divided into nine sides by the lead strips. All of them are painted with murals, and the contents are deer, crane, tiger, leopard, lion, elephant, Birds, beasts, white rabbits, and cats are mainly composed of birds and flowers, each with its own meaning. The distance between the posterior mast and the posterior column is only 1 meter, and the posterior malleolus is as high as 7 meters, which is 2 meters beyond the front corridor. It is rare. This temple was originally dedicated to the Heavenly Father of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, and the place where the worship service was held was called the “temple” or the “sky hall.”

Zhongwangfu is a building with a department, a house and a garden. Its garden is partly in the eastern part of the palace. It is now a Humble Administrator’s Garden. The current Zhongwang Palace still contains some of the buildings and courtyards of Wang Shuo’s house (most of Wang Zhai later In the third year of Guangxu Emperor Guangxu (1877), he was purchased by Wu Luyan, a salt merchant in Wu County, with a price of 6500 yuan. He was repaired and repaired, and he was renamed “Buyuan”, now in the Humble Administrator’s Garden. In the Ming dynasty, Wen Zhengming planted wisteria, the branches were scattered, and the ancients were vigorous. In the theater on the east side of the main hall of Zhongwang Palace, a large indoor stage was also preserved, which was built after Li Xiucheng of Qing Xianfeng (1860) conquered Suzhou. The second and third seats of the loyal king palace were built. After the failure of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, the land was changed by the owner and changed. There is only one change. The stage is square and the second floor is 8.78 meters high. The lower deck is 0.98 meters above the ground, 8.7 meters deep and 6.17 meters wide. The performance stage is 42.6 square meters, 4.4 meters high, flat top, three sides open, and one side is set up and down. The upper level is 3.4 meters high, with an external low column and a built-in window panel. There is an iron bar that can be lifted and lowered at the mouth of the station. It is used when playing the martial arts “upper bar”. In the 1980s, the stage was still in use. In 1982, when the “Kun Opera in Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Shanghai Provinces” was performed, the Kunqu Opera was performed on this stage.

Main Attractions

Lying hall
It is the building of Zhongwangfu East Road. It is the Wisteria House outside the hall and the theater hall. According to legend, Wang Xianchen, the head of the Zhengzheng Garden, and Wu Zhongcai, Wen Zhengming, Tang Yi, and Zhu Yunming, admired each other. In the mid-spring season, the vine flies and flowers, Wang Xianchen often feasted on the banquets, called “lying 虬 虬.” The squat is named after the wisteria squatting like a dragon, and it also hides the meaning of the celebrity.

Classical stage
The Guild Hall is a gathering place for fellow villagers, and it is also a place for trade and business negotiations. It often has a stage. The classical stage is the building of Zhongwangfu East Road. It is built by the courtyard of the Southern Siheyuan. It has been maintained in its original appearance after several times of maintenance. It is one of the well-preserved indoor classical theaters in China. The entire classical theater covers an area of 450 square meters and is magnificent. It is 9.85 meters high. The top is a top-top roof with a span of 14.8 meters. It is equipped with 47 windows under the roof and complements the indoor light. An indoor stage. The stage is 8.65 meters long, 6.10 meters wide and 0.96 meters high. The front wall of the stage is a plum blossom figure made by the famous painter Jin Xinlan. It is carved on the door barrier of the boxwood, and the upper and lower steps of the stage are set up. On both sides of the station and on the opposite side are famous calligraphy murals Nanmu painting screen, a total of 26 52 faces, including Shen Zhou, Tang Yin, Wen Zhengming, Wang Chong, Xu Wei, Wang Hao and other celebrity paintings and calligraphy, for the master craftsman Yang, so that the entire classical stage The cultural atmosphere is very strong and the artistic value is very high. In 1986, the famous Kunqu opera artist Yu Zhenfei made a special performance here, which won the favor of Chinese and foreign people. Some famous people at home and abroad such as Qiao Shi and Kissinger also watched, listened to and watched the opera here.

Related Post

The construction of Zhongwangfu East Road, the second entrance after the classical stage. At that time, in order to meet the living habits of the banner people, the construction of the Zhongwangfu East Road was converted into a courtyard house, and its style was completely built according to the Beijing Royal Courtyard. The column paint is Zhu Hong, and the window lacquer is dark green, which presents a magnificent scene, so that later generations can enjoy the architectural style of the northern courtyard in the Jiangnan water town. The total area is 720 square meters.

Hexuan is the building of Zhongwangfu West Road. Hexuan is a three-opening room. Its slabs are all Nanmu, hence the name Nanmu Hall (also known as the Flower Hall). There is a courtyard in front, the courtyard and the front hall are separated by a high wall. There is a round door in the original. There are five different types of leaking windows on the high wall. There are small stones in the courtyard, elegant and quiet. There are two treasures of Baozhu Camellia. Beads are the relics of Chen Shizhen in the early Qing Dynasty. Another tall magnolia tree has hundreds of years of age and has an osmanthus flower. It is always the first flowering every year, and it usually blooms 2-3 times. These trees are first-class protected ancient and famous trees.

Walk the horse
Walking Horse Building is the building of Zhongwangfu West Road. It is a two-story building with a gallery style. It was originally a residence of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. There are not only stairs but also hidden doors on the upper and lower floors. There is a dark window in the east of the building, which can be looked at, and you can sneak out of the window. The opposite of Hexuan is the “small water room”. The original indoor column is suspended by the history of the couplet. “The history of the wine is swaying, the furnace is quiet and the thirteen classics.” The room with the piano book, is the hand of Mr. Hong Wei. In the central courtyard, there are two cranes in the original name. Later, the west is the residence of Zhang Zhai. In parallel, the two buildings are two-story buildings with five rooms and a wing room. The front building still retains its original appearance, especially the young lady’s room in the northwest corner. The rear building was demolished in 1976. The pillars are all boxwood, and the northwest is the garden of Zhang Luqian, which is the “filling garden”.

Dragon and Phoenix Pane
There are 20 long windows in front of the main hall of Zhongwangfu East Road, the sea otter flower heart, the apron embossed Yunlong, the middle folder plate (also known as the 绦 ring plate) is decorated with Yunfeng, the old things of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.

Ancient tree
Wen Zhengming hand-planted wisteria: In the southern courtyard of the theater hall of Zhongwangfu East Road, there is a wisteria. Wisteria was planted by Wen Zhengming (No. Hengshan), a famous painter of the Ming Dynasty. “Wen Teng” has a history of more than 460 years. It has long been famous with the Baozheng Mountain Tea of the Humble Administrator’s Garden. It is a literary tribute to the literati of the past dynasties. It is a living cultural relic in the famous garden. “Wengtan” ancient wood is still protected by people’s care and appreciation, and is listed as a first-class ancient tree and famous wood protection object. Modern celebrity Mr. Li Genyuan once praised “Wen Teng” and “Huanxiu Mountain Villa Rockery” and the Weaving House “Ruiyun Peak” as “Suzhou Three Musts”.

Lianli Baozhu Camellia: In the second courtyard of Zhangzhai, Zhongwangfu West Road, there are two pieces of Baozhu Camellia, which are 20 cm apart. The branches and leaves are connected for more than 300 years. It is one of the living cultural relics of the Humble Administrator’s Garden. The two strains of Camellia have been known in the early Qing Dynasty, and they are only seen in Jiangnan, the only one in Suzhou. After the few easy to master, several times of prosperity, the Humble Administrator’s Garden is divided into several places, not forgotten by people’s attention. It was returned to the Suzhou Museum after 1960. Baozhu Mountain Tea is a centuries-old magnolia tree that has been preserved for the past. In early spring, the camellia is in full bloom, and the color of the flower is red. The reddish petals are clustered into balls. The petals are single and flat. The whole flower is like a huge red treasure in the jade plate. It is dazzling and dazzling, and it has been a literary poet. At that time, the main student of the Hun, the main university, Shi Haining, Chen Zhixuan, a great writer, Wu Meicun, had a long song. The so-called “Camellia in the Humble Administrator’s Garden, a plant with two branches and branches, such as Tiansun Zhiyun, such as prostitutes Dansha, spit like a coral with fire, Qi Ying Ling Zhaoxia…”, became a famous sentence. Later, there was Chen Weizhen’s “Han Zheng Yuan Lianli Tea Song”, and Yao Chengxu, Wu Hao, Jin Wuxiang and other historical celebrities.

Coil Eucalyptus: The iconic plant of Zhongwang House is located in the front courtyard of the “gongzi Temple”. There are two trees in total, which correspond to each other. The age of the tree has a history of more than 100 years, also known as “Dragon Claw.” The twigs of the branches, such as the dragon dance, should only be in the land of the palace, the height of the tree is 4 meters and the diameter is 0.4 meters.

Papaya: The old things in the Humble Administrator’s Garden. This tree has been vicissitudes for hundreds of years. Although the center is only ruined by the outer skin, it is still full of leaves and fruits.

Crape Myrtle: This tree poses on the side, facing the water, the dry branches and the knots, the old and the more sturdy, sincerely rare. Flowering in summer, six petals, white shrunken, long claws at the base, beautiful and extraordinary.

Jinyingui: The old things in the Zhengzheng Garden, this tree is also known as “Fugui” or “Hehuan Gui”. When the flowers bloom, the first is silver, gradually gold, gold and silver shine, full of fragrance.

Painted, mural
The Soviet-style paintings of Zhongwangfu are also a must. Not only a large number, but also a high level of art, it is rare in the country. According to the survey and statistics, the original packaged cotton 285 squares, 210 Ruyi heads, a total of 495 square paintings, of which 3/4 are landscapes, flowers and birds, beasts and beautiful brocades, most of which are worthy of Fu Lushou, Ji Qing, and Pepsi. The icing on the cake, such as the money bat (Fu Fu), Bai Lu (Bailu), Manta (Fuqing), bee monkey (Fenghou) and so on. Among them, the main characteristics of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom are the art of dragon and phoenix. For example, the forehead of the gate, the front door of the Yimen and the forehead of the main hall, the steps, the ridges, the “Shuanglong play beads”, “Xiangyun Tuanlong”, “Danfeng Chaoyang”, “Feng wearing peony”, but unfortunately has been painted, only the two sides of the main hall between the two sides of the spine on the spine to survive. Today, a total of 343 parties are preserved in the painting, of which 323 are the original works of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, and the rest are later altered. Su-style painting is famous for its elegant and beautiful beauty. Zhongwangfu painting can be described as the representative work of the existing Soviet-style paintings in the Qing Dynasty.

From the gates of the gates, the gates of the palace, and the halls (including the main hall and the back hall), the loyalty of the loyalty to the palace is painted, and the Liangtou and the gongs are decorated with the likes of the heads. The distribution of the paintings is: each 檩 and 枋 (that is, the horizontal beams and 枋, commonly called the girders, the two beams and the rafters) each have a side of the brocade (this is the name of the Soviet-style painted, that is, the center of the painting, known as the heart ) and two wishful heads (also called Baotou, that is, the left and right ends of the heart, known as the hoop head), each of the beams and 枋 (straight beams and 枋, such as three beams, etc., commonly called the beam) Bao Yujin, painted in the form of autumn leaves, folding fans, etc., painted in the middle of birds and animals, flowers and fruits, patterns, landscapes, Bogu and so on. With the exception of the apse, Liang Shuo does not decorate the paintings. Only the nine panels on the top of the screen are painted with murals. According to the “Blood Banknotes”, these beautiful paintings and murals may be designed, guided, participated and drawn by Shi Chenglin.

The first entry: the gate, the painting has been completely painted with earthy red paint, only to reveal the tripartite “Shuanglong grab the beads”.

The second entry: Yimen. In 1955, only 40 yuan of Baojijin and 30 heads of Ruyi were found. It has now been revealed that it has been coated with 15 cups of buckwheat and 12 heads of Ruyi, a total of 100 squares.

“Su-style painting” is known for its exquisite depiction and beautiful style. The painting of Zhongwangfu is the representative of the “Su-style painting” in the Qing Dynasty. The number of its preservation is rare in Jiangnan. It is extremely precious in China’s cultural treasure house. Cultural heritage. The magnificent buildings and beautiful paintings and murals that have survived so far are not only of historical value but also of artistic value.

The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Chung Wang Palace is the most complete set of historical buildings of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom in the country. The first batch of national key cultural relics protection units is the study of this historically valuable cultural relics.

The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Chung Wang Mansion was built on the site of the Humble Administrator’s Garden. The entire building is majestic, with a rigorous layout and a spacious twist. Up to now, there are more than 400 beautiful and elegant “Su-style”, nine fresh and beautiful painted murals, and the important remains and artistic treasures of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom during the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom. Value, artistic value and scientific value. Nowadays, the protection, management and use of Zhongwangfu has gradually embarked on a standardized and scientific track. It embodies the hard work and sweat of countless cultural relics protection workers. The newly renovated Zhongwang Palace is now welcoming the guests with a new look and becoming a unique cultural landscape in Suzhou. At the same time, in recent years, a series of activities have been launched in conjunction with the school to carry out patriotic education. It has been named as “Jiangsu Provincial School Moral Education Base” by the Jiangsu Provincial Education Commission, and the Suzhou Municipal Committee and the Municipal Government named it “Patriotic Education Base”. Play an important role in the construction of socialist spiritual civilization.

In 1961, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Chung Wang Palace was announced by the State Council as a national key cultural relics protection unit.

In 1996, it was rated as “the best of China in 1949-1995” by the Market Economy Research of the Development Research Center of the State Council, which is the most perfect building in China’s existing Taipingtian King’s Mansion.

From 1951 to 1975, he repaired the seven parts of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom’s loyalty palace official office. In the 1980s, the gates, the Yimen, the two plaques, the main hall, the back hall, and the apse were all repaired. The loyalty palace official office was basically restored. The original appearance of the building.

Since 1981, the competent department of cultural relics has repeatedly allocated funds for the maintenance of Taiping Tianguo Zhongwangfu Building, and has taken protective measures against fire and termite prevention.

Since 1993, the National Cultural Relics Bureau has allocated funds to complete the maintenance of the Central Road Administration Building and some of the East Road Buildings, making it even more magnificent.

As a part of the Suzhou Museum, the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom’s loyalty house has not assumed the function of cultural relics display. “The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom’s loyalty palace restoration exhibition” has become its new heavy responsibility. Now the main hall of Zhongwangfu will restore the original appearance of the “Military Conference Hall” during the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom; The original appearance of the “Chapel”. In addition to displaying some of the relics of the Zhongwang House in the collection, the Suzhou Museum also copied some of the collections from the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom Museum in Nanjing to enrich the exhibition. Taking away the dust of history, Zhongwangfu will appear in the eyes of the people with the maximum “reduction of the scene”.